Supporting and maintaining the knee joint is the function of numerous tendons and ligaments. The anterior cruciate ligament is one of the major components in the knee providing a connection of the femur to the tibia. A tear or other injury to the ACL may happen to anyone regardless of age. Sports participants often obtain the injury more frequently. Finding the best doctor for ACL treatment Huntington Beach will depend on the degree of injury and other contributing factors.
IHI Corporation Health and Safety Policy
In accordance with our corporate vision "Contributing to the development of society through technology" and "Human Resources is the only and the largest asset of the company". IHI Corporation is committed to establishing a corporate culture that puts safety as the highest priority.
Every officer and employee is expected to realize that they have a responsibility for the Health and Safety activities. This ensures that all employees participate in controlling risk factors and in the promotion and safeguarding of mental and physical well-being throughout all stages of business.
To achieve the objectives of its basic policy, IHI and companies within the IHI group, shall follow the guidelines below to develop safe and healthy business operations.
1. Comply with all relevant laws and regulations on Health and Safety.
2. Ensure safety of the local society by giving due consideration to the effects of business on the region.
3. Reduce risk exposure at every stage of work in design, procurement, production and construction, to prevent industrial accidents.
4. Improve facilities and production methods to create and maintain a sanitary working environment.
5. Promote facilities and opportunities for employees to maintain and improve their mental and physical health.
6. Set concrete objectives and targets related to Health and Safety, put into action and make assessments of the results with an aim to ensure continual improvement.
7. Promote safety awareness through Health and Safety education at all levels including safety administrators to ensure all employees adhere to the principles of safety first.
NeXT Corporate Coaching Services, the corporate coaching arm of the NeXT Career Consulting Group, Asia, aims to further strengthen her efforts to play a more strategic, value-added role in delivering quality human capital programs to its corporate clients.
Some commonly-asked questions on executive/leadership coaching, and its potential benefits to clients and their sponsored coaches:
1. What is Coaching?
Coaching is a solutions-focused, results-oriented systematic process in which the coach facilitates the enhancement of performance, self-directed learning and personal growth of the coachee, based on trust and mutual respect.
2. Why Coaching? Why Now?
The continuous and rapid rate of changes in the business world we operate in has resulted in a need to attain more with less. Coaching allows coachees to realize and maximize their potential, resulting in even more effective organizational leaders to achieve business and organizational objectives.
3. Why do organizations hire external coaches?
Organizations hire external coaches for results - to improve performance, alignment, mission integration, as a Catalyst for Change and for Leadership Development. Coaches help organizations maintain focus on what will make them most successful.
4. Why does Coaching work?
Coaching works for several reasons:
• Synergy between the coach and coachee creates increased momentum.
• Better defined goals support a coachee to move towards them with more speed and focus.
• Coachees develop new skills, and these skills translate into further leadership successes.
5. What are the Benefits and Return Of Investment of Coaching?
Coaching is an effective way to assist leaders and managers to attain, and also exceed their goals. A survey done in the U.S measured the Return on Investment (ROI) of 1,000 managers and executives of Fortune 100 companies who received customized Executive Coaching. The survey found the coaching to return an average of six times the cost of the coaching program.
Among the specific benefits to organizations that provide coaching to their managers and executives are improvements in:
• Leadership effectiveness
• Organizational strength
• Retaining executives who receive coaching
• Top-line sales
• Bottom-line profitability
• Overall Productivity
• Quality of products and service
• Cost reductions
Your Executive Coaches:
Paul Heng, CMF, ACC
Clement Ong, CMF, ACC, CFP
Your next Step:
Contact Paul Heng at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel (65) 6323 6626